- Garlic Bread – Toasted Italian bread topped with garlic and herb butter.
- Bruschetta – Toasted bread topped with diced tomatoes, fresh basil, garlic, and balsamic glaze.
- Mozzarella Sticks – Breaded mozzarella cheese sticks served with marinara sauce.
- Caesar Salad – Romaine lettuce, croutons, Parmesan cheese, and Caesar dressing.
- Margherita – A classic Neapolitan pizza with tomato sauce, fresh mozzarella cheese, fresh basil, and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Pepperoni – Tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, and slices of pepperoni sausage.
- Four Cheese (Quattro Formaggi) – A blend of four cheeses, such as mozzarella, gorgonzola, Parmesan, and ricotta.
- Sicilian – A thick, square-cut pizza with a spongy, doughy crust and toppings like tomato sauce, mozzarella, and various ingredients like olives or anchovies.
- Neapolitan – A simple, traditional pizza with tomato sauce, mozzarella, basil, and olive oil, cooked in a wood-fired oven.
- Calzone – A folded-over pizza that resembles a turnover or a stuffed pastry, filled with ingredients like ricotta, mozzarella, and various toppings.
- Capricciosa – This Italian classic features tomato sauce, mozzarella, ham, artichoke hearts, mushrooms, and black olives.
- BBQ Chicken – BBQ sauce, mozzarella, grilled chicken, red onions, and cilantro.
- Meat Lover’s – Tomato sauce, mozzarella, pepperoni, sausage, bacon, and ham.
- Hawaiian – Tomato sauce, mozzarella, ham, pineapple, and bacon.
- Veggie Supreme – Tomato sauce, mozzarella, a variety of fresh vegetables, and olives.
- Create Your Own – Choose your preferred sauce, cheese, and toppings to build your unique pizza.
- Sodas/Soft drinks
- Iced Tea
- Sparkling Water
- Brownie Sundae
- Apple Pie